Thursday, October 13, 2005

Boring!

We ended up having Worship Team practice last night and it was such an off night for me, I could not hit a note to save my life it seemed. And the songs that we are doing are all songs that we have done before, nothing new, just don't know why I couldn't hit anything! But then that's the way my whole day went so why not the night too?!
I am hoping to get to make a Wal Mart run tonight, it depends on what K thinks and if the girl that cuts my hair is working tonight. I am really needing a hair cut but I am picky about who cuts my hair. I hope to get K a haircut too but we will see how agreeable he is to that lol!
I will post a progress picture of the scarf for my mil soon, I need to download a bunch of pictures from my camera actually and get some of them printed at Wal Mart if we go.
Other than that, I guess there isn't much going on around here. Pretty boring!

1 comment:

hollibobolli said...

Hey - I got a call from overly helpful guy.. cute, young guy - his big saturday night activity was Wal-Mart shopping.. so it must be a plague of boredom. I told him we were holding off until tomorrow and he said he would go again!! craziness.

Yes.. we need pics! hair, scarves, etc..