Monday, October 03, 2005

I'ts Monday already??????

Well, it was a fun weekend, but I accomplished ABSOLUTELY NOTHNG!!! We went to watch Pastor and C's youngest son play flag football Saturday morning. He really isn't into the game but it's what the "guys" do so he plays. They did pretty good, lost the game, but they had fun! After that my parents stopped over and Dad and K hauled the tree branches he trimmed out to the compost dump or whatever it's called. At two we headed over to Pastor and C's house to put a basketball hoop up on the garage roof. Easier said than done. They didn't have the mounting kit so they were building their own. Their oldest son said it looked like an erector set! C and I sat out in the yard supervising and playing with her grandsons while the guys worked. It was a beautiful day, but the bugs were out with a vengance! I am still itching from all the bites! We finally got home around 9 or so and K still had some work to do at church and I had Sunday School. I crashed after I finally finished reading over my lesson! It takes alot longer when you keep dozing off you know!
Sunday we went out for Chinese with Mom and Dad and then we were off to Wal~Mart. We found my parents a very basic digital camera. Dad has wanted one but didn't want anything as fancy as my Nikon Coolpix. It's a big step up from the 110 camera that they had been using!
Speaking of pictures I have more to share soon, I just can't resist taking pictures when I have such cute subjects around! It doesn't help that they are now asking me to take their pictures either!!!!
Well, guess that's about all I know for now, and it's time to switch the laundry. Must teach girls to dial for help should I get buried in that mountain!

No comments: