Thursday, October 27, 2005

Knitting fever

Good news, J came through his surgery just fine. The tear was actually smaller than they had thought so even better! Thank you for your thoughts and prayers for him!
In knitting news I have finished the black scarf, the chocolate brown scarf for my sister in law, and I started the next one by myself! I had found this eyelash yarn to be more difficult to cast on with, but this time it actually worked! I am working on the Tropical color. This one is going to be for me. We picked up another color of eyelash last week when we went to Wal Mart too. Another one for me lol. I heard from the other bil and he said his fiance would probably like one and told me what colors her winter coat is. And actually I would love to make a couple more for myself as well! I will post updated pictures of the scarves soon.
It is cold and frosty here again! Really starting to make me think of winter quickly approaching, I am SOOOOO not ready for that! K needs to get my snowblower up to the shop to be fixed yet too. He was planning on working on it, but with all he has to do right now I asked him if it would hurt his feelings to just take it up to the shop and get it done and over with and he said that would actually be nice! Now just to get it up there!
Debating on taking the girls to the library this morning. It is just so cold I don't want to take them out to the park, M came with no coat today just a tshirt and a sweatshirt on and she has such a cough. An indoor day for us today.
Hoping that the kids leave at a decent hour today too. Another one of the "knitting students" asked me for a little help last night at Awana, so it sounds like I will be making a trip to her place after all the munchkids have gone. Knitting fever is spreading lol!
Well, guess that's about all I know for now.....think my brian is still a little frosted like everything outside this morning!

No comments: