Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Rainy day thoughts

Well, the girls lost the volleyball game last night. They aren't a really great team, but last night they really could not get it together.
It rained earlier and looks like it could rain again. Very glad that I have gotten C to walk to the car as I park in the loop instead of having to take the girls out and stand on the sidewalk and wait for him. M has come down with a nasty cold now too, will be better for her to stay where it's warm instead of standing out in the rain. Poor girl just looks so sad :(. She doesn't complain though, just sneezes, blows her nose, washes her hands and plays until its time to start that cycle all over again.
Shocking myself this year and actually starting to think about Christmas gifts and it's only early October!!! Next thing you know I will have my Christmas card list done!(Considering that I did not even get cards sent out last year that really would be amazing!) Monster's Mom let me borrow her LTD catalogue and I have a few gifts picked out from there, and one of the neighbor girls came around last night with her fundraiser for school and we picked out a gift for K's brother last night. I just hope that there is no snow to go along with these holiday festivities any time soon!

1 comment:

hollibobolli said...

Oh Lord - now I'M thinking about Christmas gifts now.. THANKS!!!

And I waited too late to get Faith's pic made last year to have picture cards done, but I haven't gotten her Christmas dress..

AAAAHHHHH!!!