Thursday, October 06, 2005

It's too cold!!!

I just love the way kids' minds work! Last night at Awana I was checking out the store and the storekeeper is the mother of one of my drop ins so we were talking a bit before we got started. I saw the cutest puppy stuffed animal in her basket and I couldn't resist picking him up and giving him a squeeze. Her fifth grade son came up about then and started to listen to us joking about how I was going to hold that puppy hostage so no one could buy him, that I wanted him and I started to say how I LOVED stuffed animals and puppies and stopped in mid sentence looking for the right word and this little guy had us laughing as he tried to finish my sentence. I started out saying I just have this.......and he looks up at me and very quietly says......helpless feeling???? Lol too funny!
It is COLD today! The temperature at 9am? 39 degrees!!!!!!!!! It's only supposed to get in the 50's today! No wonder the girls are getting colds, it was in the 80's on Monday and Tuesday and then rainy and cooler yesterday and COLD today! Unfortunately that means that the dreaded s word (snow) is just around the corner too. I am soooo not ready for that!

No comments: