Monday, October 24, 2005

I really haven't fallen off the face of the earth...

I'm finally back. Pastor's grandkids kept me VERY busy last week and with all my extra things going on at church and such I just did not have time to write. It was a very good week, just very busy!
Saturday night I finished the scarf for my mil. Now I have started on the second, the chocolate brown for my sister in law. I am using size 11 needles and have 22 stitches on this one. The black one for my mil I was using size 10 needles and had 16 stitches. I like both of them alot. I am about half way done with the one for my sister in law. I am just now getting ready to start the second skein of yarn into it. When I finish with this one I have to decide if I want to do the one for my other sister in law or if I want to do one for myself. I now have three to do for myself. K bought me some more yarn over the weekend at Wal Mart and I plan to use that one for a scarf for myself as well. I also had a friend say that if I would make one for her she would pay me for it. I may just take her up on that. It also sounds like one of Pastor's sons wants one! I haven't heard from the other bil either about his fiance wanting one, so I could be making one more. Oh well, I LOVE working with the fuzzy stuff! I also have plans for a fourth scarf for myself blending the funfur and a baby yarn. I am having alot of fun!
If you all wouldn't mind please pray for Pastor's middle son J tomorrow. He is having surgery on his knee(football injury) to repair torn cartilage. They really aren't sure how big this tear is and they are going in with a camera first to see how big the repair job is. He also hopes to be able to play basketball this season, again this all depends on how big this tear is. I'm sure he is a bit nervous and his parents also....but we are trusting God with all the details.

1 comment:

hollibobolli said...

I will definitely say a prayer for J. I hope it all goes well.

I was going to say "post a pic of the scarf" but that doesn't seem appropriate with the first comment. :)