Friday, May 13, 2005

Catching Monster in the act

On Monday in Erin's blog, Tale of a Baby Human~check blogroll to the right if you care to go and read the post~ she was showing Ben's new trick which of course I found to be adorable but doubly so because this is now Monster's favorite trick, complete with the "I see youuuuuuuu!" while she does it, so I just had to share a picture of Monster doing said trick as well, see below.
News on the knitting front isn't so good, last night I tried to switch over what I had been working on to the extra set of needles that the lady teaching me had left to see if I liked better and ended up losing everything I had worked on. Not so bad in the fact that I know I had made some MAJOR boo boos and was looking forward to putting my new cotton yarn onto the needles and progressing well with them. But, alas, it was not to be. For some odd reason I keep getting more loops over my needles than I started with by the third or fourth row and I have NO IDEA what I am doing to make this happen. I have tried to restart with the new cotton yarn about four times now!
I haven't gotten any stitching done as I have been concentrating on knitting, but I have gotten more done since my last progress picture so I hope to get a new picture posted soon. I know I am procrastinating......but I have a good excuse, honest! Lol!
What looked to be a nice slow weekend is quickly filling up, if I could be a very busy person tonight in fact if I could be in two or three places at once.......
All I can say is it's FINALLY FRIDAY!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!! Hope you have a great weekend!

No comments: