Friday, May 20, 2005

I can't believe it!

Well I am shocked to say the least, but I HAVE BEEN PAID IN FULL!! Actually a bit overpaid! I am so happy! I really didn't think that she would pay me the whole amount, she told me last night that she may only pay me half the amount, she would have to go home and figure out the bills. I thought for sure that would trickle down into my usual hundred dollars.
Music practice in tonight, yay! It will be more fun now that one of the guys is back for the summer from college and he will be playing the drums for us! I can't wait!
The only thing that would make today better would be if K's car would be finished and it wouldn't cost us an arm and a leg for the repairs. I am hoping that it will be done as my friend A's boys' last day of soccer is tomorrow and if it isn't done they will have to come and pick me up because K was informed that he will have to work overtime Saturday morning. He will make it a little late for soccer, but if A and her hubby will come and get my I wouldn't have to be late.

Jen from Jen's Periwinkle Place tagged me so here are my answers:
The rules are simple when you're tagged.
Choose 5 items from the list to write about.
Tag 3 other individuals when you're done.

If I could be a scientist...
If I could be a farmer...
If I could be a doctor...
If I could be a painter...I would have to paint something of the modern art type since I am sooo not artistic!
If I could be a gardener...I would kill everything, I SO did not inherit my Mom's green thumb!
If I could be a missionary...
If I could be an architect...
If I could be a linguist...
If I could be a psychologist...
IIf I could be a librarian...I would be in big trouble, I would be reading and reading and reading and not get much other work done!
If I could be an athlete...
If I could be a lawyer...
If I could be an innkeeper...
!If I could be a professor...
If I could be a writer... I would love to write children's books.
If I could be a llama rider...
If I could be a bonnie pirate...
If I could be an astronaut...
If I could be a world famous blogger...I think this would be alot of fun, but I think all in the same I would be very intimidated and get writers block lol!
If I could be a justice on any one court in the world...
If I could be married to any current famous political figure...

Now I tag Julianna from Cross Stitch Ramblings, Kali from Kali's Creations, and Erica from Moira's Little World.

No comments: