Friday, June 10, 2005

An early start to the weekend.....

Yippeeee! I am officially off work for the weekend! C and M Mom came to pick them up early because, I guess she is their aunt technically, is going to stay overnight with them, and Monster's Mom went from having to work 1:30 to 5 to having the day off! I'm not complaining, it is a nice, sunny, warm day and I hope to get to some garage sales!
We went to the ball game last night for A's older boy and ended up staying for some other friends' daughter's ball game. I got some cute pictures and we did have alot of fun! Our other friends' daughter wasn't really enthused with the game, and once even while running the bases stopped, picked up the ball, and handed it to a fielder trying to be helpful! They let her have third base, how do you call her out in a play like that lol! When we got home we found that the UPS man had left a package for us, it was the dvd burner that K had ordered for our computer. He needed the software for the dvd burner at church and it was only 7 dollars more for us to get a dvd burner for our computer rather than just the software. K and my Dad have been talking about putting home movies and some of my Dad's movies that he has taped off tv onto dvds so it sounds like it will get some use!
Think we are going to my favorite place this weekend as well lol Wal Mart! I need to get a few groceries and K needs some shorts and maybe a couple tshirts. Hopefully we can find some good sales on summer clothes for both of us! I need to get some prints of pictures too, for us and for friends.
I am hoping that I can find a nice quiet place in the house to hide while Dad and K are doing the carpet cleaning and stitch and read. With the two of them they shouldn't need me to help. I hope anyway!
Well, looks like I should be heading off to the bank if I want to get to any garage sales! Have a great weekend all!

No comments: