Thursday, June 09, 2005

ZZZZZZZZ huh?

Is it Friday yet? I am sooooo tired today! Music practice was fun last night, I was a bit frazzled as there are two songs that I am just learning and it wasn't going well, but I think I may have it now, putting the emphasis on may! But, we didn't get home until 11 and then we still had to eat! We grabbed some of the 2 for $3 burgers from Kwik Star and as soon as we finished we crashed!
Tonight is A's older boy's first T Ball game. He plays his friend J's team ( A also baby sits for J and her younger sister A) so hopefully he won't be real nervous and just go out and have fun. I'll have to see if I can get some pictures there too.
Other than that I don't know a whole lot, just trying to get through the day awake lol! Planning to sit down and do a bit of stitching while the girls are sleeping yet, probably on the Janlynn Santa's Wish List my Grandma got at a garage sale for me. It is my first project on evenweave and someone had done a bit of stitching on it....nice so I can see what it is supposed to look like.

No comments: