Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Running here and there

Yesterday all the kids left early so I got a chance to just lay down and relax for a while until K got home from doing papers. That was sooo nice! These early mornings are really catching up with me! I think they are with M and C too, C has napped for the last four or five days by his choice, how many six year old boys do you know that voluntarily nap?!
K took me to Wal Mart and I checked at Smart Cuts, but the girl who normally cuts my hair wasn't there. I thought about it and decided to go ahead and get it cut anyway, it was pretty bad. I'm glad I did, it feels much better today. I liked the girl who did it well enough, and figured she couldn't mess up trimming up the layers that my normal stylist cut, but I do know that I will be going back to my normal stylist next time if possible. I trust her more, like her personality, and love what she has done with my hair. Twice now I have told her that I just don't know what to do with it, and give her free reign. She did somethings that I would never have had done before and I LOVE the result now! K even bought me three more skeins of yarn for my knitting! He is really getting a kick out of the result of the dishcloth I am working on now, since I learned to purl. He thinks it's funny! We got a bunch of pictures developed finally too, spent about 18 dollars on them! But I make doubles for the daycare kids' parents too, and I made some doubles of the tball game for my friend who couldn't make it to see her daughter play, some for my brother's girlfriend of her little guy, and some of my parent's flowers for them. I love taking picturesd!
The fair officially starts today. The kids are all talking about it and very excited! Friday Monster's Mom is going to come in early since she doesn't have to be to work until noon and we are going to take the kids to walk and see the animals at the fair. K and I probably won't get up there until Thursday or Friday night, I don't know I'm really just not that excited about it this time. A funnel cake sounds good, as well as some fudge and salt water taffy from one of the vendors, as well as stopping in at a friend from church's booth and getting some more chai tea, maybe some cotton candy, but that's about it. Walking the expo building is always fun for the freebies as well.
Kiddos should all be gone around 5 tonight, Grandma is picking up one of the drop ins, her sister isn't here today and we are very teary. Then it's clean up and off to church. Hoping to get to sleep before ten tonight as tomorrow will be a busy day! I will have six or seven kids! K is hoping to get off early to come and help me. Not a big sacrifice concidering how hot it is supposed to be. I told him if you help me with lunch then you can nap with the kids in the air conditioned house! He didn't have to think too hard!
Well, need to check on Monster to see if she has gone back to sleep after Teddy standing on her head when the drop in got here. Laters!

No comments: