Thursday, June 30, 2005

So tired

Feeling kind of down today, but I know that has alot to do with not getting enough sleep. I had knitting on Monday night, practice for the concert on Tuesday night, prayer meeting and practice again last night, so I have not been getting to bed until after eleven and then trying to get up at 6 for the kids to get here. No fun. I am really dragging today! I finally gathered up my courage and offered to sing a bit on Saturday if Pastor wanted, but it doesn't sound like he is going to need me, nice in a way too, I can just enjoy myself and relax!
It sounds like it is going to be cooler this weekend too! Nice as I really don't think this camp will have air conditioning in our rooms lol! The heat isn't so bad, but the humidity has just been terrible!
I started my newest knitting project this week too, going to try to make a tote bag. Not starting out real well so far, but then it really probably wasn't a good week to start lol!
Guess that is all I know for now.......

No comments: