Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Not much of a post....

Well, not much more to report today. Kids were really good and I got some cute pictures with our flag day crafts out in front of the flag that the Boy Scouts put up for each patriotic holiday. After they left I put supper in the oven and sat down to read a magazine and fell asleep instead. K helped me put my Pooh decal on the Durango and then he was off for a meeting. I vegged on the couch and watched Untold Stories of Columbine, which I am forced to admit that I cried like a baby through!
Today is rainy looking again, we have actually had some misting rain so we had more coloring fun and made our Father's Day crafts. We printed a really cute poem about following in Daddy's footsteps and then I painted one foot of each child and we glued the poem onto the construction paper that I had painted their footprint on. Monster left early and M and C are both napping!!! YAY! I think I will call my friend Christine in a bit and see how they are all doing, haven't talked to her in a while.
I need to run out and take pictures of the church later too. One of our high school graduates is a teriffic artist and she has agreed to draw/paint a picture of the church for our new bulletins. Her mom emailed and asked if I would take some pictures and email them to her, much faster than taking pictures and waiting for the film to come back and if I don't like the picture I can delete it right away and get one I do like. Hopefully I can take some good ones for her!
Will post some new pics laters......

No comments: