Friday, June 24, 2005

Fair fun!

Today Monster's Mom didn't have to work until 11:30 so she came in early and helped me take kiddos up to the fair to see the animals. It isn't such a big chore with just the two I would have had, but she wanted to take Monster to see the animals too and it was just nice to have another adult around. I concidered it payback for the other day lol!
The kids were really good, and it was HOT! We were all glad to get back to the house in the air conditioning! I always knew I had a bunch of clowns here, but now I have the picture to prove it lol! They had one of those frames that the kids can stick their heads in and it looked like they were a bunch of clowns in a car! I will post a picture of them soon! Don't know if I can change my heading here, but that would be the PERFECT picture to use if I could lol!
Don't know what we are going to do tonight for sure. We went up to the fair last night and ate and walked around and then around 10 we went to Pastor's house and watched the fireworks after the rodeo. Pastor's wife had been out picking strawberries in the morning so she fed us all well with strawberry shortcake! It was sooooo good! Tonight is one of the wristband nights for the rides so it should be packed. I would actually like to go and get some pictures of the ferris wheel and things in the dark. I took one picture like that last night and it turned out really neat. I am loving experimenting with all the settings and things on this camera!

No comments: