Thursday, November 19, 2009

Blah day

I am so excited...my photo program came in the mail today!!! I have been editing pictures ever since I got it installed this afternoon!!!
My plans for the day kept changing, I wanted to go to Wal Mart early this morning but school had a two hour late start so I had R at 7 am instead of 1 pm....that left me not working until 3:30 pm when I got a call asking if I could take Tater for a couple hours and later cancelling that and rescheduling for tomorrow. Little C, Slow Mo, and Miss A left a half hour later than normal and the practice that was scheduled for 8:30 tonight for a small group of musicians for our Praise and Thanksgiving Service Sunday night was tentatively rescheduled for Saturday morning and then cancelled. Confused yet? I am!
I didn't get much accomplished today...hopefully tomorrow I can get more done. Just so tired today and feeling blah.

No comments: