Monday, November 09, 2009

Productive morning!

It's another 6:15 morning. I have to admit that I am much more productive on these days, but I still really miss my sleep!!!

I've gotten about half of my laundry done and the craft ready for the kids for the day. Hopefully this trend continues as I do have a few more things I would like to accomplish today!

I am finally starting to feel better after my allergy issues over the weekend! The hike on the trails in one of the parks that K and I went on sent my allergies into major overload. I hadn't been taking any allergy medicine for about two weeks, but it looks like I'll be taking it again for a while now!

I do have some pictures of the path we went out on our walk on, but I still have to do some editing in Photoshop. I'll post them soon, I really like how some of them turned out!

No comments: