Saturday, November 21, 2009

Have I bored you yet?

Are you tired of me posting about my boring life every day yet???

K is off helping change the oil and put new front brakes in C's car. C is sick so K won't be able to show him how to do it like he hoped, but with cars there will always be a next time.

While he's been gone I've been sitting here playing on facebook and editing some pictures. I really need to order PM and C's Christmas gifts online today just to make sure we have plenty of time for shipping and everything.

If K gets back with enough time before we have to go over PowerPoint with PM I would love to go to the soy candle factory/outlet store in a neighboring town. I have all my must have done items finished, except for buying a pie for tomorrow night and I have been wanting to go there for a long time now and I need another candle for the house and thinking about some for Christmas gifts. Don't know if that will happen though, we'll see what time he gets home and what he wants to do with the rest of the afternoon.

1 comment:

Jen said...

NO, not at all!! I've been awful at posting comments!! Please know I've been reading your posts just not commenting!!

Soy candles? Sounds yummy!! Did you get to go? I LOVE candles they make feel so warm and cozy!!

Oh, and BTW I haven't found any chocolate covered sunflower seeds!