Saturday, November 14, 2009

Busy day!

We didn't go to the play last night we were able to get tickets to see Monroe Crossing a bluegrass group and they were so good! K bought their Christmas cd. We had seen them last year, and it says alot that K was willing to go again last night! Normally if he's seen something once, he's good he doesn't want to go again!

Today was our Ladie's Day Away at church. We all get together and do our crafts and talk and this year some of the ladies went and toured our friend's new quilt shop. I got some cards made. I made three different cards and made two of each one.

We met with PM early to go over his PowerPoint and then C and I went to see the Wizard of Oz. It was great! The kids really sounded like their parts from the movie and they had some of the younger kids as munchkins! It was very good!!

Well, I'm going to do a little more work on the PowerPoint and go to bed. I was up until 2 this morning loading the programs I need and my favorites onto the "new" (refurbished) computer that K got a good deal on and suprised me with yesterday and I'm tired!!!

No comments: