Monday, November 16, 2009

Monday Monday

I'm back again! Hopefully my posts from this weekend made sense, I was so tired while I was writing them...this weekend was so busy and I was exhausted by the end of the day!
Today I'm downloading some of the last few programs I need on the new computer. I really like this! It is so fast and the power button works!!
Tater and Mr. T are home sick today. They were running temps yesterday and just not feeling well. So now I only have Miss A for most of the day...will get R for the afternoon and Little C and Slow Mo after school. I planned on doing some laundry but I got one load done and I am out of detergent. Miss A doesn't have any shoes or a coat this morning...Mom brings her wrapped up in a blanket in her pjs since she comes so early. So no trip uptown for us to buy some either. Maybe K will grab some for me when he gets home.
I had such a great time working on my cards on Saturday that I am really thinking about working on some more while the kiddos are napping this afternoon, but taking a nap myself sounds really good too!!!
Well, not much else going on around here, pretty quiet. Hope you all are having a great day!

No comments: