Monday, November 02, 2009

New picture and a little of my babble


I took this picture a couple of weeks ago while the kiddos were playing outside. We had a hard frost and this tiny little flower had survived. The advice that I have gotten about my pictures is to use the little view finder instead of the big display screen that I have been using to frame my pictures and use more of mymanual settings rather than the automatic ones...and this is one of the first ones I took using that advice. K plans to use it in the loop of our opening announcements at church and put a Bible verse on it.
Miss A came in at 6:15 this morning...I will have them until a week or so before Christmas when they move. I haven't really had the kids for a month/month and a half or so and she seems like such a big girl now! On the plus side I got an early start to my laundry and checked a couple other things off my to do list while she was waking up and watching tv and we were waiting for the other kids!
I was asked to take pictures of the Veteran's Banquet that the VFW put on a week ago. I took 228 pictures! I will share some of those coming up and maybe one of K with our booth for the Awana Fun Fair! We had 68 kids come and they went home with big smiles and bags of candy!
Hope you all have a great day!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Wow what a pretty picture! I am always envious of people who are good at taking pictures! I think it's great it will be used in such a great way!