Monday, November 23, 2009

So close!

I was doing so good, and then I forgot to post yesterday!! So close! I did have two posts one day...does that count lol!
I didn't get to go to the soy candle shop...K didn't get home until 4/4:15 and then we went to meet PM to go over his PowerPoint. We got to talking and then we all headed out to Wal Mart to do a little shopping. I remembered to get my pie for the Pie Fellowship at church and picked up a few more as long as we're here....items. Had alot of fun and laughs with PM and K. It was a great night!
We stopped at my Mom and Dad's and visited with them for a bit after we got back into town and I worked on a couple projects after we got home and I didn't go to bed until 1 am! Choir sang for special music in the morning and evening Praise and Thanksgiving services...we (the soprano group) liked this song especially because we didn't end on a really high note! The last few times we sang we seem to end on a high note that alot of us really seem to have to streatch to reach! Next week we start practicing for Christmas!
We went to have lunch with my Mom and went to the new consignment shop on main street that was having an open house. I picked up a few tops and K found a shirt. Mom looked but didn't find anything she couldn't live with out.
We had to be back at church at 4:30 for K to be at the Christmas program practice...he plays the Dad :) and I have to admit that we are really praying that this goes well!
K is home for the week and this morning was my one early early morning...6:15...and the kiddos are playing nicely together watching Little Einsteins.
Sounds like I will be done early this afternoon and then we are headed to a basketball game in the evening! Sounds like a good day to me!!! Hope you all have a great day as well!

No comments: