Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday!!!!!

I took this picture on the way home from a friend's "Surprise" 30th Birthday party. I say "Surprise" because both her Mom and her husband gave it away and she knew in the end but it was a good time! These friends live in a neighboring town and they have alot of the wind turbines to generate electricity to send to other states. K laughs every time we make this drive because for a bit it looks like you are going to drive right into it until the road curves.
Not alot going on today. Miss A came at 6:15 and R from next door will get off the bus at about noon. They'll both be gone by 1/1:30 and the I have to take the canned goods from Awana to the food pantry. We tried to take it over yesterday but the doors were locked.
The high school play is this weekend. I think we may go tonight; Saturday is the Ladies' Day Away at church where we all get together and do our crafting whether it be knitting, quilting, cross stitch, card making, scrapbooking, etc....and have a soup and salad lunch, and we will have to get together with PM to go over PowerPoint, and Sunday is busy enough I don't want to wait and then have something come up and not be able to go. If I get the chance I may go Sunday afternoon again, but I don't want to miss it! They are doing the Wizard of Oz this year.

No comments: