Monday, November 30, 2009

So close, but not giving up!

Well, it's the end of the month. So close to posting the whole month, just missed one day. I hope to keep it up maybe not every day but at least every other. I have enjoyed getting back to blogging again.
The basketball season starts tomorrow and I found out I'm not working as late as I thought I was so we should have no problem getting to the game on time!
K went back to work today after having all of last week off, and I got caught up on my mountain of laundry! I also got caught up with cards I needed to make and get mailed out. Now if I could just get the maid to come and finish the laundry for me things would be great haha! Since that's not likely to happen at all I guess I'll have to finish it tomorrow.
Goodnight all! Talk to you tomorrow!!! Happy December!

1 comment:

Jen said...

I am so glad you participated! It's ok if you missed a day! 29 posts is pretty good! I hope you continue to post it's great keeping up with you!!

It's snowing again today!! Crazy weather here in West Texas!!!!