Saturday, November 07, 2009

Lazy day!

Not much going on around here today. K and I are just working on some projects around the house. We replaced the screen door in the front door with the glass...not such an easy thing to do considering you have to take the whole frame apart to get the screen out and the glass in! Nice to have it done though!
K also hung the metal star we got on our snowy trip up to Minnesota shopping a couple weeks ago. I thought about hanging it on the front of the house, but he wanted it on the garage and after seeing it in both places he won. I'll try to remember to get a picture of that too.
Otherwise the plan for the rest of the day is for me to finish PowerPoint for our church services tomorrow and meet with PM later this evening to go over them and maybe pull some Christmas lights out to hang up so we're not doing it when it's freezing outside! Of course I have been given strict instructions not to plug them in for a bit yet! No fun lol!

No comments: