Sunday, November 01, 2009

NaBloPoMo time again!!

I'm here!! I have been TERRIBLE about blogging this last month and I was thinking of this when I was reading Jen's blog the other day and she had a post about NaBloPoMo...I had so much fun with this last year and it was just the kick in the pants I needed to get going and blog again! Thanks Jen!
I almost forgot that today was Nov. 1 and blew it right away by not posting, this weekend went haywire I had so many things going on...only a couple didn't get done and K was a HUGE help! I have a couple new pictures I want to share with you all and I'm excited just to catch up with you all again...I have been reading all your blogs, just not posting on my own!
I've had a couple more changes in regard to daycare...I found out that Miss A, Slow mo, and Little C's Dad got a new job, but they will be moving a week before Christmas to a town about two and a half hours from here. Dad went back to work on Friday and I will have the kids occasionally again starting tomorrow until they move.
I have lots more I want to share with you all, but I am exhausted and I have an early start with Miss A in the morning so I'm going to call it a night and collapse into bed.
Big hugs!

1 comment:

Jen said...

I am so happy you are going to do NaBloPoMo again this year!! We really did have a great time last year!! Hope you get the rest you need!!

Jen