Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Pretty good day!

Today ended up being a short day of work...I got to sleep in a bit and found out I get to sleep in tomorrow too! Gotta love that!
I went for piano lessons after running some errands and that turned into more of working on the song I am going to sing for special music. B, who is my piano teacher is also playing the piano for me for this song.
When I got home we went out to Teluwut...a newer restaurant in town. K had what they call the Big Mouth Vinnie Burger and I had their Chicken Parmesean. It was so good! I have half of it left, which I will have for lunch tomorrow!
I think I'm going to call it a night and do a little reading in bed and maybe get up a bit earlier and do some house cleaning....maybe not haha!

1 comment:

Dani - tkdchick said...

That does sound like a good day!