Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Veteran's Banquet


























A friend from church asked if I would go and take pictures of our local VFW's Veteran's Banquet. K went along and was working as their sound guy. I took over 220 pictures!! I got some pictures of PM and C's son J in his uniform and M and her husband R where he is in his uniform. There are a couple that may be used in church on Sunday since Veteran's Day is coming up.
I ended up with no kiddos today so I have been working on some projects that are just easier to do without them around, editing some pictures, making some phone calls, things like that. I have even started searching for some new Christmas music to listen to. K thinks I'm crazy, but with the weather changing and the snow coming soon it just seems to set the mood.





































































































































































No comments: