Thursday, November 27, 2008

After reading Jen's blog I decided to cheat a little bit and try to change the post options and write a post ahead of time and hopefully it will automatically post in the morning! I blame her because she showed me how to do it in one of her posts!
I just wanted to tell you all how thankful I am for all of you....for old blog readers who may still be reading, to new friends who I have met in NaBloPoMo or in other places with the blog. It's amazing how the internet can connect all of us from so many different places!
I hope that you all have a wonderful day with family and friends and that you find all the deals that you are looking for if you get up early to go shopping on Friday!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you! Enjoy your day with your family and friends. Thanks for letting me be a new blogging buddy!

Jen said...

Hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving!! My day was really great!! Have fun tomorrow while shopping! I am picking up my sister at 5:30AM to hit the stores!! Which reminds me I better go to BED!!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Jen

Chelle said...

I did that for my posts from the day before Thanksgiving until the last day of November!!! :)