Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving fun




What Your Thanksgiving Meal Says About You



When it comes to the holidays, you follow and love the big traditions. You look forward to them every year.



You see the holidays as a time to think about what's important to you. It's a good time to reflect and regroup.



You like the aspects of the holiday that remind you of your childhood - opening presents, treats, and old favorite foods.



During the holidays, you are likely to feel energetic. At your worst, you feel bored.



You consider yourself to be a bit of a purist, and you're proud of it.



You tend to spend your holidays doing everything and anything. You really get into the holiday spirit.






You Are an Indian



It's likely that you spent a lot of time outdoors as a kid.

You feel comfortable and at peace in nature. You identify with Native Americans.



You are a truly helpful and giving person. You like to lend a hand.

And while you do your best to do the right thing, people haven't always been kind back to you.






You Are 87% Thankful



You're an incredibly thankful person, and everyone around you feels very appreciated.

You inspire people to be more optimistic, forgiving, and grateful.






You Are The Stuffing



You're complicated and complex, yet all your pieces fit together.

People miss you if you're gone - but they're not sure why.






Your Pilgrim Name Is...



Faith Abbott






Your Native American Name Is...



Mausi Pakuna



Your name means: Flower Plucking Deer Jumping Downhill




With Thanksgiving tomorrow I thought that these quizzes were fun. I finally decided what salad I am making for our adopted family/friend get together tomorrow and we went to get our grocieries tonight. K took me out to Chinese for supper too. I was hungry! I realized after the kids left about three that I hadn't eaten lunch! My General Tso's chicken was so good!
We plan on going to my parents house in the morning and probably an early lunch and then going to church to meet with our church family and eat and play games. It will be nice to relax and just hang out with our family and friends! I think we are going to be crazy people and go to Wal Mart for the big sale Friday morning. We might go to a couple stores here in town when we get back, but we aren't going to do a whole lot of shopping. There are just a couple deals that we thought we couldn't miss. $8 jeans for me, an 8G jump drive.
I hope you all have a very Happy Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Love your Thanksgiving Quizzes! I love your Pilgrim name: Faith Abbot!

Can you believe tomorrow is Thanksgiving? Sounds like you are going to have a great day!! I'll be hopping between my in laws and my family but that should keep it fun!!

I am sure I'll be one of the crazy ones out Friday Morning. It's become a tradition for my hubby and I to venture out. Honestly we never really buy much but it's just our time together! It usually involves us going to breakfast too, which is always nice!!

Happy Thanksgiving!! I am thankful for you, my blogging Friend!

Patty said...

I'll be doing the family thing also. I love to hang out with my family. They are one crazy bunch. Hope you have a great day tomorrow.

Lisa (the girls' moma) said...

Your Thanksgiving quizzes are so funny!

I might steal a couple of 'em!