Thursday, November 13, 2008

Yarn, it's everywhere, it's everywhere!

It looks like an ordinary, every day, plain sort of tote doesn't it?

But take the lid off and you can see my many treasures waiting to be knitted up!

Two skeins Earth and Sky Red Heart Super Saver... I really like these colors together!

Three skeins Cher 4 No Boundaries Yarn...love this one! My Mother in Law crocheted me a scarf out of this one, I can't wait to knit with it!

Partial skein of White Red Heart Super Saver, used for C's scarf

Two skeins Lime Blue Lion Brand Lion Boulce

Two skeins Boogie Blue Bernat Disco

Two skeins Bluesy Red Heart Foxy

Two skeins Fiji Lion Brand Fun Fur

Two skeins Indigo Lion Brand Fun Fur

Two skeins of Mexicana Lion Brand Fun Fur...another one that will match my good winter coat

Two skeins of Mango Lion Brand Fun Fur....this will go very well with my good winter coat

Two skeins of Hawaii Lion Brand Fun Fur...Think tropical haha, this will pick up the orange in my good winter coat too

Two skeins of Nancy 3 No Boundaries Yarn, nice and soft and fluffy! I may switch this out with a pink Baby Lash down further for a scarf yet, just not sure....

Two skeins Confetti Lion Brand Fun Fur

Two skeins Tropical Turquoise Lion Brand Fancy Fur

Two skeins Circus Bernat Softee Chunky for a nice warm scarf

Two skeins Rainbow Lion Brand Fun Fur

Two skeins Stella 29 No Boundaries yarn for a fun scarf
Two skeins of Bright Yellow Lion Brand Fun Fur hmmm maybe I'll put this with some black to make an Iowa Hawkeye scarf for me

Bikini Red Heart Super Saver for a bright scarf

Two skeins each of Precious Pink Bernat Baby Lash and Black Caron Simply Soft to knit together for a nice scarf

?, Gumdrop, Sea Mist, and Faded Denim Peaches & Creme 100% Cotton yarn for dishcloths

Mango Caron Simply Soft was supposed to be a scarf for a friend but not so sure that will happen now...long story

Two skeins of Blueberry Pie Red Heart Super Saver was supposed to be something for my Mom, what exactly I couldn't tell you now...

Buff Red Heart Fiesta started out as something, what I don't remember, but I'm sure it will be used for something...I do like the color

Spring Green Lion Brand Homespun, will make a nice scarf

Delft Blue Red Heart Super Saver I think this will be used with a white fun fur to make another school color scarf.

Red, White, and Sapphire Lion Brand Fun Fur. I was thinking of doing a red, white, and blue scarf with these.
Bright Blue Lion Brand Fun Fur...seems to be an extra. I'll probably do something school colors with this one, but I'll need to buy more to do anything with it!:)
So we learn two things from this little experience...we can definately tell what my favorite color is (blue if you really couldn't guess!) and that I really have lost my mind! I bought most of my yarn on sale, so I haven't spent a ton on it. I will definately have enough to keep me busy this winter without buying any more yarn! And of course we haven't even discussed the cross stitch projects yet! I really am crazy!

















2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow that is a lot of yarn. I never thought I would get to the end of the post. You'll need to post the finished products once you use all that yarn. Happy knitting!

Patty said...

I love your scarfs from your previous post. They are different. I like that. You sure do have a bunch of yarn. I'm the same with cardstock, scrapbooking and card-making stuff.