Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Forgetful!

Ahhh I almost forgot to write today!!! For some reason I kept thinking that I had already stopped in and wrote a post for today. I think I'm loosing my mind! I spent last night cleaning the house and doing the last of the laundry. I ended up pulling out the little bit of the scarf for C that I had started and decresed it by five stitches. It just looked too wide. I haven't gotten any pictures yet, schedules got a bit crazy with kids yesterday in the afternoon and this morning as well, but I will get them later tonight or tomorrow.
Now I'm waiting for little A to leave so we can run to church and drop off some papers for PM and then get to the Dollar Store (another thing that didn't get accomplished yesterday!) K's meeting for tonight was cancelled so we're trying to decide what to do with the rest of our evening; if we should work on a couple projects we have for other people, or if we should just hide!

No comments: