Saturday, November 29, 2008

Vacation

I haven't accomplished alot today. I slept in a bit and came downstairs and got my PowerPoint done and now I'm burning cds for choir. Once I get those done I have one more scan to do and then I can crash for a while.
I am hoping to get a little knitting time in too. I got my Sunday School done Wednesday night so I am a bit ahead of things, a very nice feeling!
Last night we went to PM and C's house for supper and plans to play games. We ended up talking mostly and helping them out with the new phones that they got.
I know my posts the last few days have been pretty boring....the one big thing I was afraid of in participating with NaBloPoMo, but I guess we all have those days, right?!
I hope that you are all enjoying your Thanksgiving vacation!!

No comments: