Saturday, November 22, 2008

Today

Yeah it was sort of a painful post yesterday and I look at it and kind of cringe today, but it did help to write it out and get it all out there instead of holding it all in. It is a bit of a better day today and I hope that it will end even better!
I did finish the one scarf I was working on and started another, I started with the Mexicana Lion Brand Fun Fur. I got one skein done and started on the second. I think I may work on the tinsel looking yarn when I am finished with this one.

3 comments:

Patty said...

I'm so glad you are having a better day. I too had to vent. It does feel better. It helps when you have great friends too.

Jen said...

I want to see your finished products!! I keep saying I am going to start knitting again but just haven't made time for it!! Hopefully some of your knitting energy will rub off on me!!

Knitting away my friend!

Unknown said...

Glad you're doing better. It's always better to vent than let things sit and stew until you explode. Can't wait to see the pictures of your finished products.