Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Of football and voting!

The boys won the football game last night! It was 21-10!! They had a great game! The only not so great thing was the guy sitting behind me, who I strongly suspect was a bit tipsy. He yelled in my ear for the whole game. Couple that with the drums right in front of us and that equals one big headache at the end of the game for me! It was well worth it though, to see those boys play like they did and win the game! The team we played is known for playing "dirty" so we weren't quite sure how the game would turn out.
Now we go to another game on Friday night. They beat us badly the last time we played them, we didn't even make it on the score board, so we are a bit nervous, and they have home field advantage. I've also heard that it is supposed to be pretty cold on Friday night, I'm really not looking forward to freezing either!
I don't know if I will have piano lessons tonight, I haven't gotten the music that I am supposed to be practicing yet. Already planning Christmas music, it just doesn't seem like it should be that time yet!
We are going to vote after the kiddos leave around 5 tonight. It's my one late night this week. I'm not going to tell you who I think you should vote for, or start a big debate, or anything like that, all I am going to ask is that you please go vote!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I did early voting on Friday. I hear the lines here today are about an hour long.
Sounds like it was a good game, too bad you had to deal with Mr. Loud Mouth!