Friday, November 21, 2008

Why ranting

Ugh! Why do I let other people control how I feel? Why do I let other peoples' disapproval turn into disapproval of myself? Why do I let other peoples' issues become my issues? Why do I let other people make me feel uncomfortable? Why do I let other people change a happy, comfortable, good for me situation into something uncomfortable and strange? Why do I let myself get caught up in other peoples' drama? Why can't I just let things roll of my back and get on with my life? Why can I never feel like I am "good enough", why do I feel like a failure if I can not be or do things perfectly for myself or others? Why do I let my inferiority "complex" complicate so many other things in my life? Why can't I just be "normal"? Why do I always have to second guess myself?

1 comment:

Jen said...

Sorry to see you had a bad day but I think you are very normal!! Lots of us let things bother us that maybe shouldn't!! I like you get boggled down with what others think of me and at times it really wears on me!

Hope today is a better day!!

Jen