Friday, November 07, 2008

More pictures!

MeMore pictures today. Here are a couple of me that K took last night. I wrote earlier that I would post some of the new haircut, and I finally got him to take some for me. If I take the pictures myself I always end up with some strange look on my face, and I figured you all think I'm strange enough after yesterday's pictures of weird hair you probably think I'm strange enough!

And here is what I woke up to this morning!

It has started to melt off a bit now, but this is what we are going to be sitting in to watch the football game tonight! I think we're crazy! But they are trying to make it to the state finals, so it is definately a game we don't want to miss!

3 comments:

hollibobolli said...

I LOVE IT!! You look beautiful, Heidi!!! Wow!!

Patty said...

What a beautiful sight. I love snow. It hasn't even been that cold here. Last year it snowed during the Thanksgiving holiday.

Jen said...

Love the pictures!! I love that I can now put a face to the name! Love your new do!!