Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Tired

Not a whole lot to say today. Just hanging out with the kids and getting ready for weird hair night at Awana tonight. We went to Wal Mart last night and I found a long gray wig that I am going to wear, and we bought some of that spray in hair color to use on it. We picked blue(for our school colors of course!) I wish we would have gotten two cans, it looks slightly blue now, just not as bright as I would have liked it to be.
Looks like it is going to be a rainy day today. It would be nice if it rained today and then was nice for the game on Friday....I've heard that we may be in for that four letter s type of precipitation word on Friday too. I can't believe that we are talking about that already. I'm still trying to figure out what happened to June!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't imagine it being that cold already. We're lucky if we get that type of precipitation around Christmas. This week we are actually supposed to drop down to around 38 at night with a high of 67 during the day. Brrrr! :)

Jen said...

I hope you took a picture of your weird hair!! See that could be tomorrow's post!! I know what you mean about what happened to June! I can't believe it's almost Christmas!! Where does the time go? Hope you get some rest!!!

Jen